The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Deuter Futura 30 SL from Deuter is a 30-liter capacity backpack tailored to the female anatomy. With a shorter back, narrower shoulder straps, and tapered hip stabilizers, it is very comfortable and fits perfectly. Its bedding is perfect for day hikes in summer and winter, or for summer hikes of a few days with nights in a refuge.
The mesh back allows air to circulate freely and keeps your back dry. Deuter promises up to 25% less perspiration.
Well accessorized, it has:
- 2 pockets on the hip belt,
- 1 glasses holder on a shoulder strap,
- 1 bag cover and storage compartment,
- 1 attachment system for hiking poles or ice axes,
- 2 side mesh pockets for water bottles,
- 1 large mesh pocket on the front of the bag for the map and small equipment needed for quick access,
- 1 closure and 1 compartment at the bottom of the backpack,
- 2 pockets on the flap (1 internal and 1 external), 1 exit and 1 pocket for the hydration system,
- 1 chest belt
- attachment loops for the helmet holder (not included)
The Futura 30 SL is made with 50% recycled yarn and the main fabric is Bluedesign certified. The 600 denier polyester fabric is lightweight, durable and very versatile.
|Product name||Futura 30 SL|
|Accessories||Compartments, Hydration compatible, Rain cover, Ice tool, Pockets, Compression straps|
|Dimensions||63 x 30 x 20 cm|
|Additional information||Back size: 38 - 48 cm|
|Eco-responsible contribution||Bluedesign certified, 50% of the yarn is recycled, PFC free|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|