The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Kestrel 38 is designed for short to medium duration backpacking trips, or adventures where you’re carrying a moderate amount of gear. This spacious pack provides room for plenty of gear for your overnight adventures. Accessing this gear is easy through a large side-zip access point, stretching from the lid to the lower compression straps. This provides an easy way in to access your equipment or find exactly what you’re looking for. Kestrel 38 also feature upper lid access with a drawcord closure, alongside a lower sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider.
Kestrel’s backsystem has been designed for comfort and stability, featuring Osprey’s tried and tested AirScape backpanel and a sturdy hipbelt and harness design, these packs will comfortably carry a heavy load. An adjustable design allows you to personalise the height of the backpanel with ease, using a hook-and-loop torso panel.
Kestrel 38 features numerous locations to store your backpacking essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOutcompression cord
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single zipped side pocket
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Zip pocket in top lid
|Product name||Kestrel 38|
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Adjustable back, Rain cover, Ice tool|
|Dimensions||L : 75 cm - W : 31 cm - D : 29 cm|
|Max Load||9-16 kg|
|Weight||S/M : 1,46 kg - M/L : 1,54 kg|
Sizing info :
Download PackSizer app.
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|