The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Key features :
- Unpretentious from the outside but a true space wonder from the inside. Steep walls paired with wide and high doors enhance comfort.
- Four large mesh pockets next to the doors hold heaps of personal items. Numerous gear loops can be used to attach clothes line etc.
-The fine mosquito mesh keeps the tiniest bugs out and warrants excellent ventilation on hot summer nights. The Taffeta nylon panels on sides and roof keep wind and condensation out.
- Each sleeper has his own door and vestibule. The vestibule is large enough to hold pack, shoes, dog etc. The vent hoods prevent water from dripping into the canopy when the doors are opened and reduce condensation build up.
- Guylines that attach directly to the pole structure increase stability in high winds. The guylines can easily be accessed through the rainfly vent.
- Two Exped LW size mats fit perfectly next to each other without shifting and still leave space to store gear at either end.
|Product name||Gemini II|
|Inner tent area||Floor space: 220 x 125 cm|
|Height inner tent||105 cm|
|Vestibule area||2 m²|
|Total weight||2,4 Kg|
|Folded size||45x16 cm|
Poles: 4 DAC Featherlight NSL 9 mm TH72M aircraft grade aluminium