Rainfly: 30 D ripstop-nylon, silicone-PU coated, factory seam taped
Canopy: UV-resistant, flame retardant ripstop polyester and No-See-Um netting
Floor: 70 D PU-coated, taffeta nylon (5000 mm water column)
Poles: 3 DAC Featherlight NSL 8.5 & 9 mm TH72M aircraft grade aluminium
-The high ridge pole allows comfortable sitting for two people. The ideal height of the doors makes entering and exiting the tent easy.
- Each sleeper has his own door and vestibule. The vestibule is large enough to hold pack, shoes, dog etc. The cross ridge pole protects the canopy from rain even with open doors.
- The fine mosquito mesh keeps the tiniest bugs out and allows excellent ventilation on hot summer nights. The Taffeta nylon panels on sides and roof keep wind and condensation out.
- Gear loops and pockets keep personal items organized
- Continuous pole sleeves: The pole sleeves on the canopy are continuous and sealed at one end. This allows quick setup and teardown without the need to walk around the tent.
- Stuffsack: a partition creates a separate compartment for both rainfly and canopy with poles.
- Accessory bag: Separate compartments for poles, pegs and repair kit. This keeps poles and repair kit away from the mostly muddy pegs. Clean tent poles work better and last longer.