Rainfly: PU-coated, UV-resistant, flame retardant ripstop polyester with double taped seams
Canopy: UV-resistant, flame retardant ripstop polyester and No-See-Um netting
Floor: PU-coated, taffeta nylon
Poles:DAC Featherlite NSL TH72M 9 mm & 10.25 mm aircraft grade aluminium
- An incredibly simple tent to pitch: insert 3 poles into color coded, continuous sleeves; seat into new adjustable, tensioning pockets; and stake the corners and guy lines. Done in just about 2.5 minutes!
- Storm proof: Numerous pre-mounted Dyneema guylines are attached and packed in “Cord Stuffsacks“. Guyline loops attached to the pole sleeve keep Venus III taut and secure, even in the roughest weather.
- Easy handling all the time: Zippers have color coded, reflective, and glow-in-the-dark pulls and are easily operated with one hand.
- Adjustable peg loops of Dyneema cord for easy placement of tent pegs. They put a 8“ / 20 cm radius at your disposal in which to find the ideal spot sink the peg.
- Functional layout: Two large vestibules and entrances offer storage spaces that are accessed easily, even from within a sleeping bag. Doors are large enough to allow two adults to sit side by side.