The opinion of Aventure Nordique
- Ultra flow filter technology: provides up to 2.0 liter per minute flow rate!
- Large 6L water bag with water level indicator window: reduces trips to and from the water source
- Quick release valve: easy hose attachment and auto shut off for convenient filling and transportation
- Sediment trap: eliminates backflushing hassles by trapping dirt before it enters the filter
- Hydration bladder quick connects: allow easy attachment/filling to most hydration bladders
- Cleanable filter protector: extends filter life in challenging conditions.
Pumping is not necessary with gravity filtration. This means valuable time is free for other activities such as cooking or setting up tents. The performance of the filter depends on the difference in height between the filter and container. The filtered water is retained in a separate canister, bottle or water bag.
|Product name||Gravity Camp 6L|
|Filter Type||Ultra Flow Filter pleated glassfiber|
|Output||Up to 2 l/min|
|Filter Size||0.2 micron (0.0002 mm)|
|Cartridge Life||Up to 1,500 l depending on water quality|
|Effective against bacteria||Oui|
|Effective against microorganisms||Oui|
|Effective against particulate||Oui|
|Effective against protozoa||Oui|
|Material||Silicone, glassfi ber, resistant and solid food-grade plastics|
|Dimensions||25 x 15 x 6 cm|
|Additional information||Gravity filter with high water performance. For 1 to 10 people. Ideal for families, camps, expeditions, tour operators, scouts or armies.|