The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Zoic 4 Backpacking Tent. Light, spacious, ultra-breathable tent for 4.
Making room for up to three people, the Zoic 4 tent is the ideal backpacking tent for trips with family or friends. Designed with extra interior space for stretching out and storing gear, the tent offers plenty of breathing room for everyone. The Zoic 4 tent's full, ultra-breathable micromesh canopy keeps the interior cool and dry, even with three people in the tent. Its quick-pitch hubbed pole system lets you speed through setup, leaving more time for day hikes or just hanging out at camp. Lightweight enough for backpacking the Grand Canyon's South Rim to the Colorado River, but with livability features that make it a comfortable choice for the frontcountry, the Zoic 4 features two easy-access doors and three gear lofts for personalized storage options.
- Light: Full micromesh canopy offers max breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, with minimal weight.
- Spacious: A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25-in. mattress for each occupant.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system; hubbed pole allows for quick setup. All models feature a Fast & Light freestanding setup option with rainfly and Fast & Light Body (sold separately).
- Durable: Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield coating.
- Livability: Two doors, two built-in gear lofts, and extra volume make this tent an excellent value.
|Product name||Zoic 4|
|Inner tent area||228 x 228 cm|
|Height inner tent||127 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||1,71 m²|
|Minimum Weight||3060 g|
|Total weight||3280 g|
|Folded size||56 x 15 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|