The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Nemo Firefly 2P is intended for use in 3 seasons. Freestanding and trapezoidal to gain lightness. Maintains good habitability for 2 people. Technically well designed, Firefly 2P offers good value for money and lightness. It has a Dac aluminum frame, a protective flysheet and a lightweight interior in mesh fabric. In the backpack, you will only have 1.52 kg to carry, but at the camp, you can sleep peacefully without worrying about raindrops and wind.
- Tapered floor plan saves weight while increasing room at the head.
- Rainfly securely snaps onto poles for easy tensioning and increased weather protection.
- Privacy mesh allows for full visibility of the night sky while limiting visibility into the tent.
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibuleswith multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent aluminum poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Overhead Light Pockets use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pocketsoffer storage for personal items.
- Divvy Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
|Product name||Firefly 2P|
|Inner tent area||223,52 x 127/114 cm|
|Height inner tent||105 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||0,8 m² + 0,8 m²|
|Minimum Weight||1300 g|
|Total weight||1520 g|
|Folded size||50 x 16 cm|
Included: Stakes, Guy-out Cord, repair kit, Light Pocket, Divvy Sack.