The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Sea To Summit 3-season Telso TR2 tent is available in 4 versions:
- Telso TR2 : mesh inner - Sil/PeU fly - grey
- Telso TR2 Plus : full fabric inner - Sil/PeU fly - green
- Telso TR2 Pro : mesh inner - Sil/Sil fly - blue
- Telso TR2 Plus Pro : full fabric inner - Sil/Sil fly - blue
Mesh Inner : It allows for better ventilation of the tent and saves weight. This room is very well suited for use in summer and in hot and dry environments.
Full fabric inner : It offers better protection against the elements. When the wind blows, it avoids the draught effect, and when the temperature drops, it allows a gain of a few degrees. It is equipped with mesh ventilation windows for use in hot weather.
Sil/PeU fly : PeU (polyether) has a longer service life than the traditional PU (polyurethane) coating.
Sil/Sil fly : Silicone on both sides of the fabric offers better tear resistance and greater durability than PeU. It also provides a small weight saving.
Thanks to its self-supporting dome structure and Tension Ridge top arch with a Wingspan design, the Telos TR2 has a large interior volume with vertical walls. Its doors are high and wide, leaving room for a very generous interior once inside. On the ground, it measures 134 centimetres at its widest point and 109 centimetres at foot level.
The tent has high ventilation at the Tension Ridge pole and low ventilation from underneath the outer doors. This system ensures optimum ventilation to eliminate the risk of condensation as much as possible. The vents can be opened or closed to suit the weather conditions.
The Telos TR2 can be mounted in several ways:
- Classically, with the double roof and the bedroom. In the event of rain, the chamber can be mounted first, and vice versa when it is dismantled.
- The room can be used on its own to enjoy the starry sky on hot and dry nights.
- In the minimalist shelter version, by installing only the double roof.
- In Hangout mode using 2 hiking poles or 2 masts (sold separately), to enjoy a spacious and open shelter.
The storage cover with several compartments allows you to share the weight between people. It also serves as a storage pocket in the tent and as a ceiling lightbar (to be combined with its lamp).
As an option (sold separately), a "Lightfoot" floor mat covering the bedroom or "Bigfoot" covering the bedroom and apses is available. A ceiling storage net is also available as an option.
|Manufacturer||Sea to Summit|
|Product name||Telos TR2 - Telos TR2 Pro - Telos TR2 Plus - Telos TR2 Plus Pro|
|Inner tent area||215 x 134/109 cm|
|Height inner tent||102 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||2 x 1,8 m²|
|Minimum Weight||Telos TR2 : 1481 g - Telos TR2 Pro : 1445 g - Telos TR2 Plus : 1531 g - Telos TR2 Plus Pro : 1495 g|
|Total weight||Telos TR2 : 1649 g - Telos TR2 Pro : 1613 g - Telos TR2 Plus : 1699 g - Telos TR2 Plus Pro : 1663 g|