The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Backpack that cleverly replaces to harness to pull your pulk. Quality materials and finishes. The wide, padded shoulder straps provide great comfort. Many features for your winter adventures: straps for attaching skis, poles and an ice ax. Comfortable back panel.
- sturdy 500 denier Cordura fabric, tear and abrasion resistant
- main compartment accessible from the hood and laterally by a zipper
- In the hood the Vidda has 3 pockets, 2 on the outside and 1 on the inside to store your small equipment.
- Padded abdominal belt with stainless D-rings for pulling a pulk.
- The shoulder straps are padded and ergonomic. Adjustable chest strap.
Backpack extremely well designed. It is the result of a collaboration with Bach, a Swiss company that has been making backpacks for more than 35 years and has solid experience in the field. The Duo Bach-Acapulka is complementary; Acapulka is renowned for its knowledge of the winter and the quality of its products.
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Carrying handle, Compression straps|
|Weight||38 L : 1650 g - 43 L : 1800 g|