2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with pages on this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in it may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
A web beacon is a small piece of text or image that is invisible on a website and is used to track traffic to a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website and to access private areas of the website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical Cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to set statistical cookies.
Analyses statistiques sur les visites
5.3 Marketing/Follow-up/Functional Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other forms of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes.
|Affichage des vidéos
|Affichage des vidéos
|Affichage des notes de la boutique et avis clients
|Affichage du support client
7. Your rights regarding personal data
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are grounds for such processing.
8. Activating/deactivating and deleting cookiesYou can use your web browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our websites.
In case of difficulty in connection with the management of your personal data, you can address a complaint to the CNIL or any other competent authority.