The opinion of Aventure Nordique
An emergency water filter for domestic use. This Thru-Link micro-filter uses hollow fiber technology to filter fresh water and remove bacteria, protozoa and particles. The activated carbon reduces the presence of chemicals, aftertastes and odors. This filter does not remove viruses.
This water filter provides drinking water when your domestic water system is no longer reliable. The filter can be screwed onto garden and laundry taps with standard threads. Effective against: bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particles (mud/slime, microplastics).
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes bacteria, protozoa, dirt & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors.
- Simple to Use: Simply thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for safe, fast-flowing drinking water.
- Easy Fit: Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels.
- Always Ready: Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage.
- Proven: Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
|Product name||Filtre à eau d’urgence pour usage domestique|
|Filter Type||Hollow fiber membrane filter|
|Output||1,5 liter / minute|
|Filter Size||0,2 microns|
|Cartridge Life||1000 L|
|Effective against bacteria||Yes|
|Effective against microorganisms||Yes|
|Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against protozoa||Yes|
|Dimensions||4,2 x 19 x 4,2 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|