The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Ultra-light crampons designed to run in snow. Studied for your winter trails or simply to walk in the snow. They will prevent you from slipping on frozen roads or trails.
- Trail und vertical running
- The world’s lightest quick fit crampon
- Quick fit and excellent bond to the shoe thanks to the hi-tech elastomer
- Ideal for ice, mud and slippery surfaces thanks to the steel crampons plates
- Revolutionary construction’s system with micro-rope and crampons plates
- Compact case made of technical and functional material
|Product name||Trail 2.1|
All metal components in stainless steel. Heat treated crampon plates to a greater mechanical resistance. Nevertheless, due to the stainless steel’s high carbon content, light superficial oxidation/rust’s traces may appears.
14 steel 8 mm long crampon’s spikes for excellent stability, perfect grip and walking-running comfort.
Hi-tech silicon elastomer tested up to – 60 °C for a quick a comfortable fit and perfect positioning of the light crampon.
Revolutionary construction’s system with micro-rope and crampons plates. Special micro hi-resistance stainless steel rope to minimize the weight and to improve the comfort under the shoe.
|Sizes||S (36-38) - M (39-41)|
|Weight||S : 165 g - M : 170 g|
|Additional information||Comes with a storage case.|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|