The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Laser 25 rucksack is ideal for those looking for a pack which provides plenty of organised storage but adds very little weight. It's been designed for adventure racing, trail running and biking but is equally good for a day out on the hills.
- The main storage area has a 'V' opening which makes is easy to see and access what's inside and there's a handy zip pocket on the top of the cover
- The pack is hydration system compatible, a pocket holds the bladder in place in the main rucksack and there are outlets on each shoulder for the tube
- For external storage, there are two large mesh pockets on the side of the pack, which easily accommodate bottles or clothing
- The compression straps will keep pocket contents firmly in place or provide an extra means of securing kit on the pack
- A handy feature for making sure LED lights don't pop off when you're on the move is the clear pocket near the base of the pack. Lights are held in place and visible, there is also some reflective detail on the pocket for added security
- Two useful zipped hip pockets are handy for storing keys or snacks.The adjustable chest strap includes a safety whistle for emergencies
The pack is made with Litetex ripstop nylon fabric which has a DWR finish on the outer and PU coated backing for good water repellence and stain resistance.
|Product name||Laser 35 Pack|
|Material||The pack is made with Litetex ripstop nylon fabric which has a DWR finish on the outer and PU coated backing for good water repellence and stain resistance.|
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Carrying handle, Compression straps, Emergency whistle|