The opinion of Aventure Nordique
With its Poco Plus baby carrier, Osprey has thought of everything to make hiking with your child a pleasure: comfort, safety and 26-litre storage capacity.
Comfort for the child :
- Physiological model thanks to its height-adjustable footrests.
- Padded, comfortable and adjustable harness that adapts to the child's height and age.
- Bib made of soft and caring fabric. Detachable and washable.
- Height-adjustable saddle seat that adapts to your child's size. TUV/GS safety standard system.
- Wraparound mesh sun visor. Provides effective UV protection (UPF50+ sun protection) but does not obstruct the child's field of vision.
Comfort for adults:
- Osprey's AntiGravity 3D system which ensures excellent carrying comfort.
- The hip belt is adjustable with velcro thanks to the "Fit-on-the-Fly" system. It adapts to all types of sizes.
- Adjustable back and belts according to the size of the wearer. The shoulder straps can really be adjusted with precision as they have a 15cm margin.
- The mesh back panel provides very good ventilation.
The Poco Plus from Osprey :
- Compartment for the hydration pocket.
- Delivered with sun visor and rain cover.
- 26 L front pocket with zip
- Expandable mesh side pocket
- Padded handles for a good grip of the bag
- Integrated support for holding the bag upright and facilitating its access
- Integrated removable mirror
Points to remember
Physiological hiking baby carrier: comfortable, evolutionary, practical and safe.
|Product name||Osprey Poco Plus|
|Material||210-denier double ripstop nylon, 600-denier polyester|
|Accessories||Adjustable back, Rain cover, Sun Roof, Emergency whistle|
|Dimensions||Height 73 cm - Width 38 cm - Depth 48 cm|
|Max Load||22 kg|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|