The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Poco by Osprey is a baby carrier that combines comfort and safety.
Comfort for the child :
- Height-adjustable floating seat that allows you to adjust it according to the size of your child to ensure optimal seating. This system also benefits from the TUV/GS safety standard. Comfortable and adjustable quilted harness that adapts to the toddler's size and morphology.
- Height-adjustable footrest that ensures a physiological position for the child and prevents problems with poor blood circulation.
- Integral sun visor made of mesh fabric that provides UV protection but does not obstruct the child's field of vision. UPF50+ sun protection standard
- Detachable and washable bib, made of soft and pleasant to the touch fabric.
Comfort for the adult :
- Adjustable back and belts: the baby carrier can be used by adults of all sizes. Good ventilation thanks to the mesh fabric.
- Excellent carrying comfort thanks to Osprey's AntiGravity 3D system which is also used for these hiking backpack models.
- Very good ventilation thanks to the mesh fabric.
Advantages of the Osprey Poco:
- Compartment for the hydration pocket.
- Delivered with sun visor and rain cover.
- 20 L zipped front pocket
- Expandable mesh side pocket
- Padded handles for a good grip of the bag
- Integrated support for holding the bag upright and facilitating its access
Points to remember
Comfortable hiking baby carrier for both child and adult carriers.
All Osprey's know-how is combined in this baby carrier: carrying comfort, ventilation, robust aluminium structure and light weight on the carrier side. Safety, comfort, adjustable and adjustable on the baby side.
|Product name||Osprey Poco|
|Material||210-denier double ripstop nylon, 600-denier polyester|
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Adjustable back, Rain cover, Sun Roof, Footrest|
|Dimensions||Height 73 cm - Width 38 cm - Depth 45 cm|
|Max Load||22 kg|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|