The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Talon 36 is Osprey's best known model. And for good reason, it combines carrying comfort, versatility and lightness. What more could you want from a carrying system dedicated to day and weekend hikes?
In detail, what you should know about the Osprey Talon 36.
Comfortable carrying is ensured by :
- A back panel combining fluted foam and a mesh back.
- Adjustable back panel with Velcro fasteners.
- A wrap-around waist belt with a mesh system that optimises air circulation. The system holds the load close to the body and distributes it evenly over the hips.
In addition to being comfortable, it has many useful accessories:
- Attachment system for attaching poles without having to put the bag down.
- Ice axe attachment system.
- Internal compression straps to optimise the load.
- Chest strap with whistle.
- Expandable front pocket.
- 2 side stretch mesh pockets with compression straps.
- 2 zipped hip belt pockets.
- Top flap with internal mesh and external pocket.
- Compartment with external access for a hydration system. It does not clutter the main compartment and is located between the main compartment and the back.
- With all these features, the quality of the materials used and its weight of less than 1.25 kg, the Talon 36 has everything to please. It has a volume of 36 litres in size L/XL and 34 litres in size S/M.
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|
|Product name||Talon 36|
|Material||100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon|
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Drawcord , Ice tool, Carrying handle|
|Dimensions||Length : 61 cm - Width : 29 cm - Depth : 23 cm|
|Weight||S/M (34 litres) : 1130 g - L/XL (36 litres) : 1250 g|
Choosing the size of your back :
Measure the length of your back from the top of the iliac crest to the C7 vertebra.
For your convenience, you can also download the Osprey apps.