The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The AK47-X from Crux is a backpack designed to be rugged and abrasion resistant. Designed for mountaineers, its 47-litre volume is equally suited to day-long climbs or multi-day routes. The back has a moulded back foam for comfort, which is complemented by a removable titanium frame for back rigidity. The belt and shoulder straps are ergonomically designed and padded with a thin layer of dense foam. It has a large volume of 47 litres with a 5-litre extension.
The AK47-X backpack is made of 40% Kevlar and 60% Cordura. Its great resistance allows it to be adapted to abrasion, as in climbing or mountaineering. It is also 100% waterproof with its fully welded construction. It is ideal for wet or snowy conditions. The minimalist design is due to the fact that the features have been reduced to the bare essentials, to achieve a lightweight backpack, while still offering the minimum.
- Fully welded construction, completely waterproof
- 40mm waist belt with metal buckle
- Oversized carrying handle, easy to grip and attach
- Removable outer and inner flap pocket with welded seams for waterproofing
- Fully sealed roll-up closure under flap with compression strap
- Z-shaped side compression straps, quick and easy to put on and take off
- Two ice axe holders
- Two side pockets
- Side ski racks
|Accessories||Ice tool, Carrying handle, Compression straps|
|Dimensions||Back length S : 45 - R : 50 cm - L : 60 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|