The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Crux AK37-X is a backpack designed to be tough. It is made of 40% Kevlar, 60% Cordura and is fully welded. It is 100% waterproof, perfectly suited for harsh, wet conditions... It has a simple, minimalist design. The features have been reduced to the bare essentials, while retaining enough detail to allow each user to adapt the backpack to their needs.
It has a moulded back foam for comfort, complemented by two removable titanium rods to ensure back rigidity. The belt and shoulder straps are ergonomically designed and padded with a thin layer of dense foam. It has a large volume of 37 litres with a 5-litre extension.
- All-round welded construction, completely waterproof
- 40mm waist belt with metal buckle
- Oversized carrying handle, easy to grip and attach
- Exterior and interior pocket on removable flap, with welded seams for waterproofing
- Fully sealed roll-up closure under flap with compression strap
- Z-shaped side compression straps, quick and easy to put on and take off
- Two ice axe holders
- Two side pockets
- Side ski racks
|Accessories||Ice tool, Carrying handle, Compression straps|
|Dimensions||Back length R : 48 cm - L : 55 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|