The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Eja 38 from Osprey is a backpack specially designed for women that combines great comfort and lightness.
It is a dedicated bag for day hikes and multi-day trekking that features a comfortable carrying system including:
- a stretched, ventilated mesh back with large AirSpeed mesh: this back panel keeps your back dry,
- double-mesh shoulder straps with foam reinforcements
- a lightweight Exoform waist belt that provides good support.
In terms of carrying quality, Osprey manages to offer a bag that is both comfortable to wear and breathable, while remaining efficient in terms of weight. Despite its lightness, the Eja 38 is well accessorized:
- lid having a top pocket and an internal pocket. To reduce weight, the FlapJacket flap can be easily removed for extra protection.
- 7mm straps compress the sides of the bag to optimize volume and hold the contents firmly in place.
- 1 expandable front pocket.
- 2 side stretch mesh pockets.
- 1 compartment for hydration system with pipette passage.
Technically, the Eja 38 has a lightweight aluminum frame that maintains its shape. It is made of robust materials: 100 denier high tenacity nylon.
|Product name||Eja 38|
|Material||100D High Tenacity Nylon Ripstop Recy|
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Drawcord , Carrying handle, Emergency whistle|
|Dimensions||73 x 40 x 29 cm|
|Max Load||9-11 kg|
|Weight||XS/S : 1160 g - M/L : 1200 g|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|