The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Eja 58 from Osprey is a backpack for women with a volume of 58 liters combining lightness and comfort. It will be able to accompany you on autonomous mountain hikes or treks abroad, all while weighing only 1230 grams.
The Eja 58 has a comfortable carrying system including :
- a stretched, ventilated mesh back with large AirSpeed mesh: this back panel keeps your back dry,
- double-mesh shoulder straps with foam reinforcements
- a lightweight Exoform waist belt that provides good support.
In terms of carrying quality, Osprey manages to offer a bag that is both comfortable to wear and breathable, while remaining efficient in terms of weight. Despite its lightness, the Eja 48 is well accessorized:
- lid having a top pocket and an internal pocket. To reduce weight, the FlapJacket flap can be easily removed for extra protection.
- 7mm straps compress the sides of the bag to optimize volume and hold the contents firmly in place.
- 1 expandable front pocket.
- 2 side stretch mesh pockets.
- 1 compartment for hydration system with pipette passage.
Technically, the Eja 58 has a lightweight aluminum frame that maintains its shape. It is made with robust materials: 100 denier high tenacity nylon.
|Product name||Eja 58|
|Material||100D High Tenacity Nylon Ripstop Recy|
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Drawcord , Carrying handle, Emergency whistle|
|Dimensions||S/M : 71 x 37 x 33 cm - M/L : 76 x 37 x 33 cm|
|Max Load||14-16 kg|
|Weight||XS/S : 1270 g - M/L : 1320 g|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|