The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Osprey Tempest 50 is a hiking backpack specially designed for the female body type. It combines carrying comfort, versatility and lightness. It is a carrying system dedicated to day hikes and treks over several days, for example when roaming from hut to hut.
In detail, what you should know about the Osprey Tempest 50.
Comfortable carrying is ensured by :
- A back panel combining fluted foam and a back made of breathable mesh.
- Adjustable back panel with Velcro fasteners.
- A wrap-around waist belt with a mesh system that optimises air circulation. The system holds the load close to the body and distributes it evenly over the hips.
In addition to being comfortable, it has many useful accessories:
- Attachment system for attaching poles without having to put the bag down.
- Ice axe attachment system.
- Internal compression straps to optimise the load.
- Chest strap with whistle.
- Expandable front pocket.
- 2 side stretch mesh pockets with compression straps.
- 2 zipped hip belt pockets.
- Top flap with internal mesh and external pocket.
Compartment with external access for a hydration system. It does not clutter the main compartment and is located between the main compartment and the back.
With all of these features combined with the quality of the materials used and its weight of less than 1.5 kg, the Tempest 50 has everything to please. It has a volume of 50 litres in size M/L and 48 litres in size XS/S. It is a reference in backpacks of this size: 50 litres.
|100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
|Hydration compatible, Drawcord , Ice tool, Carrying handle
|Length : 65 cm - Width : 34 cm - Depth : 27 cm
|XS/S (48 litres) : 1360 g - M/L (50 litres) : 1480 g
Choosing the size of your back :
Measure the length of your back from the top of the iliac crest to the C7 vertebra.
For your convenience, you can also download the Osprey apps.
|Country of Manufacture