The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Sea to Summit Ultra Light SI Women is a self-inflating mattress designed with Delta Core-V technology. It is designed with small inserts Delta Cores for the areas of support of the body (shoulders, hips, feet) which provide a supply of heat in strategic places. While the large Delta Cores inserts are positioned where the body is not supported, this reduces the point and size of the mattress. Insulation is made of 100% polyurethane foam.
This mattress has a shape adapted to the morphology of women because it is wider at the hips and narrower at the shoulders. It is equipped with a single flat valve (inflation-deflation) with a non-return valve. This high-start valve provides a clear inflation-deflation and also helps to manage the pressure of the mattress if needed.
The fabric of this mattress is in 30 denier polyester with a TPU coating, which makes it pleasant to the touch and in contact with the skin. The Ultra Light SI Women features PillowLock technology, which is a head-level clip that attaches an Aeros Sea to Summit pillow to prevent it from slipping (Pillow sold separately).
The mattress top features non-slip silicone prints that allow the sleeping bag to stay in place on the mattress.
- Women’s specific Delta Core profile developed to create warmer core body zones
- Wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder
- Multi-function, high flow-rate valve
- Larger vertical Delta Cores in non-body contact areas reduce the mat’s weight and bulk
- Anti-slip print on top and base keeps it in place
- Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on top and base
- Pillow Lock attaches your Aeros pillow to your mat, holding it in place for a slip-free sleep
|Manufacturer||Sea to Summit|
|Product name||Ultra Light SI Women|
|Material||Mat: 100% Polyester with TPU lamination; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% Polyurethane foam; Stuff Sack: 100% Polyester|
|Length||M : 170 cm - L : 183 cm|
|Width||M : 53 cm - L : 58 cm|
|Folded||M : Ø 13 x 27 cm - L Ø 13,5 x 30 cm|
|Weight||M : 545 g - L : 645 g|