The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The AK27 from Crux is the smallest backpack in the brand's AK series. It differs in that it has no padded waistbelt, comes with a removable shoulder strap, and no internal frame in the back. Its small volume means that it can dispense with a rigid back to save weight. It has a moulded foam back for comfort.
The AK27 backpack is made of 40% Kevlar, 60% Cordura and is fully welded. It is very robust and abrasion resistant, and is also 100% waterproof. It has a simple and minimalist design. The features have been reduced to the bare essentials, while retaining enough detail to allow each user to tailor the backpack to their needs.
- Fully welded construction, completely waterproof
- Removable 25mm webbing waist belt
- Oversized carrying handle, easy to grip and attach
- Outer and inner flap pockets with welded seams for waterproofing
- Fully sealed roll-up closure under flap with compression strap
- Z-shaped side compression straps, quick and easy to put on and take off
- Two ice axe holders
- Two side pockets
|Material||40% Kevlar, 60% Cordura, 240 g/m², Cordura 500D under, 10000 mm TPU|
|Accessories||Ice tool, Carrying handle, Compression straps|
|Dimensions||Back length: 48 cm|
|Additional information||One size Regular, for people between 155 and 175 cm.|
|Country of Manufacture||China|