The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Crux RK30 is a backpack with an average volume of 30 litres. It has a roll-up closure, complete with a compression strap. It has a moulded back foam for comfort and a waist belt for support.
The RK30 backpack is made of 40% Kevlar, 60% Cordura and is fully welded. It is very robust and abrasion resistant, and is also 100% waterproof. It is minimalist, these features have been reduced to the bare essentials. The 6 external loops allow you to attach accessories, pass a rope...
- Fully welded construction, completely waterproof
- 30mm webbing belt
- Oversized carrying handle, easy to grip and attach
- Outer pocket, with welded seams for waterproofing
- Fully waterproof roll-up closure with compression strap
- Removable horizontal compression straps
- Two ice axe holders
|Material||40% Kevlar, 60% Cordura, 240 g/m², Cordura 500D under, 10000 mm TPU|
|Accessories||Ice tool, Carrying handle, Compression straps|
|Dimensions||Back length: 48 cm|
|Additional information||One size Regular, for people between 155 and 175 cm.|
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|