Snowsled Ice Blue Expedition pulk included:
HDPE Expedition Pulk
Dimensions: - Total length: 170 cm - width: 60 cm - Height at front: 22 cm
- Internal length: 160 cm - Internal width: 50 cm
Capacity: 100 Kgs
Weight shell with handles and straps: 5 Kg
A hauling shaft is necessary to properly control the pulk on uneven and steep ground and the Snowsled shaft is specially designed to even out the stresses imposed on the system. However, it may be dangerous to use in areas such as pack-ice, when heavy pulk loads may be difficult to control, and where ropes are a safer option.
The innovative Snowsled hauling shaft system:
- is unrestricted in the vertical plane,
- maintains maximum stability horizontally
- allows significant twist, and can be packed easily within the pulk for shipping and storage
- plastic components are either UHMW polyethylene or acetal, rated to below -40C.Weight: 1,72 kg
Full length bags
Fabric: high tenacity, PU proofed Nylon, with heavy duty PVC/polyester base
Full length heavy duty YKK zip
Weight: 1,34 kg
The standard full harness is recommended for all except the lightest loads.
- adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- available in very small, small, medium, large sizes.
- dual density foam within hardwearing Nylon cover
Sizes: as a general rule, the following body waist measurements apply (wearing minimal clothing).
- Very small 69 – 80 cms (27 – 31 ins)
- Small 81 – 89 cms (31.5 – 35 ins)
- Medium 92 – 104 cms (36 – 41 ins)
- Large 107 – 117 cms (42 – 46 ins)
Weight: 485 g (L)