The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Hauling Ropes for Snowsled Trail and Expedition pulks. The system includes the rope + 3 snaps (hooks). The traction rope is ideal on the flat portions. On more hilly grounds, it is preferable to use the rigid shaft. For security, in nordic adventure, it is better to have 2 systems: rigid shaft + ropes.
- 8mm polypropylene (floating) rope
- 8mm shockcord shock absorber loop
- Y – System creates approx. 2.5m between hauler and pulk
- Attached via fully rated (24kn) DMM Spectre carabiners (optional)
- Weight 0.23Kg (0.33kg inc. three carabiners)
|Product name||Pulk Hauling Ropes|
|Article number||Trail Pulk Hauling Ropes with carabiners|
Our hauling ropes are 8 mm red braided polypropylene (which floats), and includes a heavy duty 8 mm shock absorber loop. The whole assembly allows about 2.5 m between hauler and pulk.
The complete rope system pictured weighs 330grms, including 3 karabiners. The karabiners may be used in climbing or rescue situations when security has to be assured – they are not screwgates however.
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|