The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The new Aurora screams fun and livability. Infused with vibrant color and angular patterning reminiscent of mountainscapes, with a competitive price, it calls out to the entry-level adventurer. The steep side walls stand out among the competition and tell the story of massive interior volume. Two doors and two vestibules promise easy livability. High-quality materials command respect from even the most seasoned campers and backpackers. This versatile and inviting home for adventure is ideal for car camping, but light enough for backpacking. The included footprint, Light Pockets, Divvy Sack, and gear pockets complete the package.
- Strikingly vertical walls for massive interior volume.
- Two doors & vestibules for ample gear storage and access.
- Included footprint extends life of tent floor.
- Built-in snaps for Pawprint so four-legged buddies can join.
- Strutted vents in the fly for excellent air circulation.
|Product name||Aurora 3P|
|Inner tent area||223,5 x 183 cm|
|Height inner tent||112 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||0,9 m² + 0,9 m²|
|Minimum Weight||2410 g|
|Total weight||2950 g|
|Folded size||58 x 19 cm|
Included: Stakes, Guy-out cord, Repair kit, light pocket, Drawstring stuff sack.