The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Lyra II is light, compact, spacious for 2 people. It is a versatile tent designed for 3-season for hiking.
Lyra II has a self-supporting aluminium structure. The pole segments are connected to each other for quick deployment and easy installation. Once assembled, the Lyra II has 2 entrances and 2 vestibules facilitating the comings and goings of the occupants and the storage of the campers' equipment. Inside, the volume is generous with enough width to store 2 large pads and a roof height of 110 cm allowing you to sit down.
Comfort is optimised thanks to the mesh fabric of the inner tent which has 3 functions :
- Optimize air circulation in the passenger compartment,
- Limit the total weight of the shelter,
- Offer a clear view when the double roof is rolled up (ideal in dry weather and on starry nights!).
The materials used in the design of this tent are high-performance and protective:
- Aluminium poles 7001 of 9 mm diameter
- Protective canopy made of 68 denier polyester and 1500 mm water column
- 68 denier polyester flooring.
Thanks to these materials and the design/form of the tent, you will sleep out of the weather and stay dry all night long!
In warm weather, it is possible to erect only the inner chamber, i.e. without a flysheet.
|Product name||Exped Lyra II|
|Inner tent area||215 x 110 cm|
|Height inner tent||1.1 m|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||1.4 m²|
|Minimum Weight||1900 g|
|Total weight||2100 g|
|Folded size||47 x 16 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|