The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Exped Ultra 3R Mummy is a lightweight, insulated, synthetic fibre air mattress in mummy form. It has very high performance characteristics.
- Insulation: Synmat Technoloy filling, Texpedloft micro-fibres of 60 g/m², allowing a temperature of use down to -5°C. This is a 3 season mattress with an R-Value of 2.9, ASTM F3340-18 standard.
- Comfortable: in size M, you have a thickness of 7 cm with a maximum width of 52 cm and a length of 183 cm. The flanges on the edges of the mattress are higher than the others, which prevents the mattress from slipping off.
- Lightness: The materials used (20 denier recycled polyester) and the mummy shape (narrower at the feet) allow Exped to offer a very light mattress: 365 grams, which is an achievement considering the comfort it provides and the thermal performance.
- The Ultra 3R Mummy has two flat valves that do not protrude from the mattress, one for inflation with a non-return valve and one for deflation. It is sold with the Schnozzel Pumpbag UL to make inflation easier and to avoid sending wet air into the mattress structure.
The mummy shape is particularly interesting:
- To save weight,
- For installing head-to-toe mattresses in small tents and tight spaces.
|Product name||Ultra 3R Mummy|
|Length||M : 183 cm - MW : 183 cm - LW : 197 cm|
|Width||M : 52 cm - MW : 65 cm - LW : 65 cm|
|Folded||M : 25 x 11 cm - MW : 25 x 12 cm - LW : 25 x 12 cm|
|Weight||M : 365 g - MW : 440 g - LW : 445 g|
|Accessories||Repair Kit, Storage bag, Inflation Stuff Sack|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|