Choose according to the model of your pulk:
- XCountry 118, 130, 144
- Xplorer 154, 168, 188
To replace the cover on your pulka, you will need :
- a drill with a 4.1 mm drill bit
- a pop rivet tool
- thin work gloves are recommended
Directions for use:
- Drill the pop rivets with a 4.1mm drill bit to remove the cleat. You can use a 4.1 mm hand drill.
- Mount the new sled cover (new pop rivets included).
- Secure the new cover around the hull with clothespins so that it fits properly.
- Then drill new holes through the canvas and hull with a 4.1mm drill bit between the old holes.
- Put the new rivets in place.