The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Teko Ecorun enduro trail or hiking socks are made from Merino Syn3rgy wool, one of the latest technologies developed by Teko. This fine blend of merino wool and recycled polyester is extremely fast-drying and highly resistant.
For maximum comfort, Teko socks are made without seams, and the Achilles Wrap system improves the fit and well-being of your foot in the sock. They won't wrinkle! An "anti-crease" zone helps prevent blisters and pain caused by the material settling.
Size 3 / 4 covers the ankle, so you can use them for hiking, trail running or any other outdoor activity.
- Teko, high-quality, committed socks!
- Chlorine-free Patagonian merino wool, Bluesign and Mulesing-Free certified
- Nylon from oceans and used fishing nets
- Made in Italy with renewable energies
- Standard OEKOTEX 100 yarns
- Plastic-free, compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
- Teko lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
|Product name||Teko EcoRun Enduro 2.0|
|Material||38% polyamide, 30% merino wool, 30% recycled polyester, 2% elastic|
|Sizes||S : 34-37 / M : 38-41 / L : 42-45 / XL : 46-49|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|