The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Fjällräven Keb 52 backpack is ergonomic robust backpack for year-round use. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and durable, sustainable materials that will last for many years of adventures in rough terrain. Slim profile gives freedom of movement and its well-planned compartments make it easy to organize gear – like the front pocket that has space for reinforcement layers or a small shovel. The carrying system is designed to distribute heavy loads and can easily be adjusted to suit different back lengths.
- Comfortable and robust four-season trekking backpack with ski touring functionality.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with base and side sections in Bergshell, a waterproof 400D ripstop fabric made from 100% recycled nylon.
- Wooden frame made from FSC-certified birch.
- Narrow profile gives freedom of movement on technical treks/ski trips.
- Ergonomic carrying system with snow-repellent stretch fabric.
- Carrying system can easily be adapted to fit a wide range of back lengths.
- Designed for female anatomy with supportive hip belt and shaped shoulder straps.
- All features designed for easy handling with winter gloves on.
- Large main compartment with snowlock closure.
- Top lid with two zippered pockets.
- The hip belt has two pockets plus loops for pulling a toboggan.
- Side compression straps.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Rain cover included.
|Product name||Keb 52|
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Adjustable back, Rain cover, Ice tool, Compression straps, Emergency whistle|
|Dimensions||W: 62 cm - H: 26 cm - D: 21 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|