The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Fjällräven Keb is a full-size backpack for yearround adventures in the backcountry. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and can be adapted to fit a wide range of back lengths. The narrow profile gives freedom of movement and wellplanned compartments make for easy organization of gear. Made from durable, sustainable materials – innovative Bergshell fabric and well-proven G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S – it offers outstanding performance in challenging terrain.
- Comfortable and robust four-season trekking backpack with ski touring functionality.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with base and side sections in Bergshell, a waterproof 400D ripstop fabric made from 100% recycled nylon.
- Wooden frame made from FSC-certified birch.
- Narrow profile gives freedom of movement on technical treks/ski trips.
- Ergonomic carrying system with snow-repellent stretch fabric.
- Carrying system can easily be adapted to fit a wide range of back lengths.
- With supportive hip belt and shaped shoulder straps.
- All features designed for easy handling with winter gloves on.
- Large main compartment with snowlock closure.
- Top lid with two zippered pockets.
- The hip belt has two pockets plus loops for pulling a toboggan.
- Side compression straps.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Rain cover included.
|Product name||Keb 72|
|Accessories||Hydration compatible, Adjustable back, Rain cover, Ice tool, Compression straps, Emergency whistle|
|Dimensions||W: 73 cm - H: 27 cm - D: 24 cm|