The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Chapel SUL XT 2P from Vaude is a spacious and fairly light 3 season tent. Its great versatility makes it a good ally on long journeys or in areas where the weather is likely to be wet!
The assembly is simplified by the fact that the chamber is already attached to the flysheet and by a colour-coded system that allows you to place the poles in the right places. It is possible to assemble the double canopy. The unique shape of the 3 poles, 2 of which are Y-shaped, makes the awning very agile and windproof despite its height.
The siliconised double canopy with 3 layers on both sides keeps you dry. This also ensures that the fabric has excellent UV reflection and increased tear resistance.
It is possible to remove the chamber to have more space. But the apsidal area is already spacious enough with its 165 centimetres height, to accommodate 2 hiking chairs, 2 bikes, standing up to change clothes or cooking!
The tent is well accessorised: pockets in the bedroom, clothes line under the awning, possibility to hang your helmet between the two sheets, multiple possibilities of ventilation and position of the door... The storage bag has straps for easy attachment to the bike belt.
- Adjustable, rain-protected ventilation opening
- Excellent freedom of movement/space distribution
- Pre-fixed inner tent for rainproof assembly
- Very quick set-up thanks to the clip-on peg system
- Very spacious vestibule
- Excellent ventilation thanks to window and ventilation holes
- ventilation valve at the back
- Woven band fastening cover for bicycles or rucksacks
- Perfectly suited for bikes and motorbikes
|Product name||Chapel SUL XT 2P|
|Inner tent area||2350 g|
|Height inner tent||135 cm|
|Number of doors||1 door|
|Vestibule area||180 cm (depth)|
|Minimum Weight||2350 g|
|Total weight||2650 g|
|Folded size||45 x 18 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|