The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The BoglerCo Ultralight Backpacking Trowel is a 13 gram hiking trowel for digging small holes. In addition to its trowel function, it can be used as a tent peg or snow anchor. Its U-shape is very well suited for soft soil, sand, snow and is also suitable for harder soil with its teeth. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Dual purpose, trowel and tent peg
- Made of strong, lightweight aircraft grade aluminium
- Ergonomically designed for easy digging
- Fine serrated edges to cut through dense soil, roots, etc.
- U-shape holds well in all types of soil, including snow and sand
- End cap for a good grip in the palm of the hand
- Perforated palm for lightness and better finger grip
The Ultralight Backpacking Trowel is 18.5 centimetres long. It also serves as a template for digging your hole. The recommended size for a "cat hole" is 15 to 20 centimetres deep and 4 to 10 centimetres in diameter.
|Product name||Ultralight Backpacking Trowel|
|Folded size||5,5 x 18,5 cm|
|Additional information||Tested to a tensile strength of 19 kg.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|