The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Lightweight, roomy, simple to pitch and impressively versatile, the Anaris is ideal for warm-weather backpacking or trekking.
- Ridge tent construction, designed to be pitched with trekking poles or by suspending the ridge corners, provides simplicity, ease of set up, and versatility.
- Plenty of room for two plus gear, and a veritable mansion for one.
- Designed for warmer climates and for the snow-free months of the year.
- Dual entrances and vestibules provide flexible entry/exit, venting, and spacious storage options.
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric is very light yet has an impressive 8 kg/17.5 lb tear strength.
- Both doors on both vestibules can be partially or fully rolled away, and either or both of the sides can be completely rolled up.
- Linked inner and outer tents allow either simultaneous pitching or separate use for the greatest versatility.
- Used on its own, the outer tent becomes a very lightweight (640 g/1 lb 7 oz) yet “supercharged” tarp, thanks to its multiple options for rolling the ends or the sides.
|Hilleberg Labels||Yellow Label|
|Inner tent area||220 x 120 cm|
|Height inner tent||110 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||2 x 0,9 m²|
|Minimum Weight||640 g|
|Total weight||1400 g|