- Outer tent: Kerlon 1800 40D High Tenacity Ripstop Nylon 66, 5500 mm. 100% silicone coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers. Treated for UV restistance during dyeing and coating.
- Inner Tent: 40 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Floor: 100 denier nylon triple-coated polyurethane, 20 000 mm
- Pole : 3 x 293cm
- 22 Y-Pegs. Y-Peg is exceptionally strong yet quite lightweight, and its “Y” profile gives both excellent penetration in hard ground and plenty of surface area for reliable hold in softer conditions. Both because of its shape and its durable, hardened aluminum body, the sturdy Y-Peg can be hammered into hard ground. Its bright, gold anodized color makes it easy to see, and an attached string loop provides for easy removal. 18 cm.
- Our tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Nammatj GT easy and quick to set up.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally stable tent.
- Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points – 18 on the Nammatj GT – provide a myriad of options for increasing stability. Remarkably strong Spectra guy lines are attached at two points to all poles sleeves on both sides of the tent, and have two line runners each to ensure optimal tension. Each vent also has a guy line with a line runner.
- The Nammatj GT have spacious interior with full sitting height in most of the inner tent, one vertical inner tent entrance, and, thanks to the tunnel design itself, near-vertical side walls.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The entrance on the GT’s extended vestibule boasts a full no-see-um mesh door (which can be zipped off completely), and a multi-slider zipper door that can be opened from the top, side, or bottom.
- The Nammatj GT’s ventilation system functions regardless of the weather conditions, since the inner tent fabric is highly breathable yet water repellent, and since each end has a large vent, placed high enough to keep air moving even if the tent is dug down into deep snow. Both vents are accessible from inside the tent – through the vestibule for the front vent, and through the adjustable mesh and fabric venting panel in the back wall of the inner tent for the rear one. The vents are also backed with no-see-um mesh, and have adjustable snow-proof panels which are air permeable even when zipped up. In addition, the inner tent door has a full no-see-um mesh panel covered with an equal sized, zipper-adjustable fabric panel for greater venting and weather-protection options.
- Nammatj 2 GT tent comes with outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with line runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.