The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Jemtlander, a sturdy, handy and reliable mountain pulk, designed and manufactured in the Jämtland massif in Sweden. The range of use is wide and suitable for everyone; from the most committed expeditions to family day trips in the immediate vicinity.
The Jemtlander pulk is made of strong and durable materials that make it light, flexible, stable and very robust.
Every component of the pulk has been carefully selected to be operational in all conditions. All parts are designed so that they can be handled with gloves. If, however, there should be a mishap, which can happen during an expedition, then it will be easy to carry out a repair on one of the components.
The Jemtlander 14 is a complete pulka composed :
- 144 cm HDPE pulk. The 4 mm high density polyethylene offers very good gliding performance, strength and lightness. HDPE is denser than most other polyethylenes, which is why Jemtlander has chosen it.
- A shaft that provides stable and comfortable pulka traction.
- A comfortable harness that can be adapted to all sizes.
- A storage bag with a capacity of 200 litres.
- An insulating mat for the storage bag.
|Product name||Jemtlander 14 - 200L|
|Article number||Jemtlander 14 -200 liter|
|Colour||White / Red|
|Length||144 cm - Interior length: 134 cm|
|Width||50 cm - Inside width: 44 cm|
|Maximum Height||12 cm|
Weight of the Jemtlander pulk 14
|Country of Manufacture||Sweden|