The opinion of Aventure Nordique
So compact and light, it’s hardly noticeable in your pack, the Front Range tarp shelter protects parties of four on giant alpine missions, like spring ski traverses. Supremely versatile—use it as a dining hall—this packsmall, ultra-simple shelter is boosted with our Xtreme Shield coating to outlast the competition.
- Ultralight & Spacious: Comfortably sleeps four with a 1m60 peak height for gearing up, at just .74 kg (1 lb 10 oz).
- Quick Setup: Floorless tarp sets up quickly with ski or trekking poles; ski straps included for easy assembly.
- Easy Access: Zippered door rolls back completely on both sides for sweeping views and easy entry.
- Versatile: Light enough to carry as a solo shelter, dining hall, or emergency shelter. Optional Bug/Floor Insert available for wet & buggy terrain.
- Durable: Steep canopy sheds snow and water and features Xtreme Shield waterproof coating for long-term durability.
- Accessory pole sold separately.
|Product name||Front Range|
|Inner tent area||274 x 274 cm|
|Height inner tent||162 cm|
|Number of doors||1 door|
|Minimum Weight||740 g|
|Total weight||910 g|
|Folded size||30 x 13 cm|
|Material||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane & silicone|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|
Your opinion about this product
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this product
Do you have to adapt your ski poles, or any ski poles fits into the roof of the tarp shelter?
The height of the tent is 162 cm. One hiking/skiing pole is not big enough, you need 2.
With the tent, 2 straps to hold the poles together are provided.