The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Nemo Dragonfly Bikepack 2P is a lightweight 2 person tent designed for 3 season use. This Bikepack version of the Dragonfly has a shorter pole set when folded and a reinforced storage bag. It is equipped with straps, is robust and waterproof and allows the tent to be attached to the handlebars of your bike.
The tent is dark in colour and has no light reflectors (apart from the peg cords) for a discreet bivouac, even on the side of a road. A 60 gram fabric bin (supplied with the tent), allows you to store your equipment dry in the vestibule. There are several straps above the doors to hang clothes to dry overnight.
It has a floor and a flysheet to protect against the elements (rain, wind) and an inner chamber with panels made of "solid fabric" and on the top part of mesh fabric. This very fine mesh fabric protects against flying and crawling insects, lightens the overall weight of the tent and promotes air circulation, thus limiting the effects of condensation.
The interior is comfortable:
- Large D-shaped doors.
- Design optimises the interior volume.
- The ridge pole optimises headroom.
Quick and easy to fit thanks to :
- Aluminium hoops with a central connector for quick unfolding.
- The chamber is attached to the hoops with plastic hooks.
- Colour coding of the hoops and straps.
In terms of accessories, the Dragonfly Bikepack has :
- Ventilation openings in the canopy.
- Mesh pockets for storing small equipment.
- 2 "Light Pocket" pockets for storing a headlamp to illuminate the interior.
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|
|Product name||Dragonfly Bikepack 2P|
|Inner tent area||224 x 127/114 cm|
|Height inner tent||104 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||0,9 m² + 0,9 m²|
|Minimum Weight||1270 g|
|Total weight||1600 g|
|Folded size||37 x 16 cm|
|Additional information||Includes: Reinforced storage bag, apsidal storage bin, repair kit|