The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Nemo Dragonfly Osmo 2P is a lightweight tent for 2 persons designed for 3-season use. It is self-supporting and has 2 entrances with 2 vestibules. It has a floor and flysheet to protect against the elements (rain, wind) and an inner with "solid fabric" panels on the bottom and mesh fabric on the top. This very fine mesh fabric protects against flying and crawling insects, reduces the overall weight of the tent and promotes air circulation, thus limiting the effects of condensation.
When the weather permits, there is no need for a flysheet, the inner is self-supporting. And as the mesh fabric is differentiated, opaque on the sides so as not to be disturbed and more transparent on the top to admire the sky!
The inner is comfortable:
- Large D-shaped door.
- The design optimises the interior volume.
- The arch in the ridge optimises the volume at head level.
- 1 vestibule for storing equipment.
Easy and quick assembly thanks to :
- Aluminium hoops with a central connector for quick unfolding.
- The inner is attached to the hoops with plastic hooks.
- Colour-coded hoops and straps.
In terms of accessories, the Dragonfly Osmo 2P has :
- Ventilation holes in the canopy.
- Mesh pockets for storing small equipment.
- A "Gear Loft", a taut wire for hanging clothing or outdoor gear.
- A Light Pocket for storing a headlamp to illuminate the interior of the shelter.
The Dragonfly Osmo 2P features Nemo's new exclusive Osmo fabric. This is a poly-nylon ripstop fabric that is 4 times more water repellent, 3 times less stretchy when wet, and uses 100% recycled yarns. It is PFC-free and free of flame retardant chemicals.
|Product name||Dragonfly Osmo 2P|
|Inner tent area||223 x 127/114 cm|
|Height inner tent||104 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||0,9 m² + 0,9 m²|
|Minimum Weight||1200 g|
|Total weight||1410 g|
|Folded size||50 x 14 x 9 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|