The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Paos certified organic shower powder is the essential hygiene product for your bivouacs. A dab of powder is all you need! When it comes into contact with water and you just rub your hands together, the powder transforms into a creamy shower gel with the sweet scents of lotus blossom, almond milk or verbena.
It smells great and it feels great! 100% vegan (not tested on animals), Paos shower powder is also certified organic by Ecocert, 100% natural and enriched with prebiotics. Its lightweight bottle is refillable.
Instructions for use:
- 1 bottle = 20 showers = 100 hand washes.
- On wet skin, sprinkle a dab of shower powder onto your hand.
- Rub gently and the powder transforms into a rich shower cream.
- Rinse as you would a normal shower gel.
- Remember to close the cap tightly after use to prevent water from getting into the powder.
A natural, effective formula:
- Sodium bicarbonate and cocamidopropyl for a creamy lather:
- Inulin, sunflower oil and calendula extract for soft, moisturised skin.
|Product name||Certified organic shower powder - lemon verbena|
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Store at room temperature in a dry place.
Very gentle formula (preservative-free, soap-free): suitable for pregnant and breast-feeding women.
Suitable for children aged 6 and over.
Do not swallow.
|Country of Manufacture||France|