The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Ulti Stove from Primus is without doubt the most advanced, high-performance stove on the market. Developed for use in extreme conditions, you should remember that you can use it anywhere in the world, at any altitude or latitude, whatever the weather conditions.
- Catalytic combustion and infrared radiation burner has no blue flame to be extinguished.
- Pressure regulator enhances efficiency and ensures consistent heat output.
- Remote canister hose system allows the fuel canister to be flipped upside down for use in colder weather.
- Disk burner with low center of gravity and sturdy legs can be used on a variety of ground cover and provides a stable cooking base.
- Legs fold under and into the burner base to lock in hose and valve into a compact unit.
- Fuel-efficient pot system securely sits on burner when in use and holds/protects a 100g (1.0L) fuel canister and burner for easy packing.
- Hard-anodized aluminum pot and lid with pour spout has integrated heat exchanger and webbing handle.
- Sturdy handle allows you to easily hold the pot. The handle also folds over the lid to lock the stove system together in an impact protected package.
- Comes with a mesh storage bag for the burner.
|Name||Ulti Stove System 1L|
|Material||Hard-anodized aluminum saucepan|
|Number of people||1-2 people|
|Power||3000 w - 10240 BTU|
|Average boil time / 1 L||3 min with the pan supplied - 4 min with a standard pan|
|Average burn time||60 min on 230 g|
|Dimensions||56 x 200 mm|
|Canister||works with Primus threaded valve cartridges (En417) (not supplied).|
|Accessories||Pot, Storage bag|
The ultimate cooking solution no matter the weather, altitude, or landscape.
|Country of Manufacture||China|