The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Rossignol XP12 are the latest generation of backcountry boots with the new Xplore sole standard. They are therefore compatible with Rottefella Xplore bindings.
- A notched, non-slip sole with the Xplore insert. With this shoe, you will always (and fortunately) have a free heel and you will be able to walk with it; on and off the snow; without risk of slipping and breaking your hoe.
- The sole is torsionally rigid, offering better control on the way down.
- Spring Pin binding technology allows for easy insertion and removal of the boot from the Xplore binding while preventing snow from accumulating.
- The positioning of the Spring Pin bindings offers increased control and a more natural foot roll.
- The double lacing system with quick release buckle allows for independent adjustment of the upper and lower part of the boot, for a closer fit to your feet.
- The lacing is covered with an integrated gaiter that protects against snow and moisture.
- Inside, the liner is warm and comfortable; the feel of the boot is good.
- The clamp reinforces the stability on the top of the Nordic ski boot.
- Plastic reinforcements in the malleoli limit lateral torsion of the boot for increased control on the downhill and therefore better foot stability; an important point when driving the skis!
- The stone guard on the contour, protects the bottom of the boot, but also reinforces the rigidity.
|Product name||XP 12|
|Weight per pair||1580 g (42)|
Take your foot measurements, then choose the appropriate shoe size:
|Country of Manufacture||Romania|