The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Aura NOM 400/800 is a sleeping bag filled with 200 grams of quality 800 cuin Polish goose down. The down is divided into H-shaped compartments to limit heat loss. It does not have a classic mummy shape, but a trapezoidal shape. Thanks to this and the snug fit, it offers a good ratio between weight and comfort temperature.
This sleeping bag is made of Pertex Quantum outer fabric. This is an ultra-light, durable (ripstop) and water-repellent (DWR) fabric. The interior is made of Pertex Polygiene, a soft touch fabric coated with silver ions, which have antibacterial properties and prevent odour formation.
- Hood can be adjusted flat for use with a pillow or as an ergonomic hood
- Swivel collar to be placed around the neck or outwards
- Drawstrings at neck and hood
- Full YKK zip with double slider for temperature control and pairing (right zip / left zip)
- Anti-snagging protection and anti-cold flap along the zip
- Zipped chest pocket and one that can accommodate the hood drawstrings
- Raised feet for extra space
- External attachment loops for hanging the sleeping bag
- Compression bag with straps
The NOM 400/800 sleeping bag is part of the Spectrum series, products based on simplicity of form and carefully thought-out solutions that ensure flexibility of use: travel, hiking... An important element of the series is the search for intuitive solutions and ease of use.
|Product name||NOM 400/800|
|Cuin||800 cuin 95/5|
|Dimensions||Maximum person size, Regular : 180 cm, Long : 195 cm|
|Outer shell||Pertex Quantum DWR (100 % nylon, 35 g/m²)|
|Inner lining||Pertex Polygiene (100 % nylon, 43 g/m²)|
|Fill Weights||R : 400 g - L : 423 g|
|Weight||R : 830 g - L : 863 g|
|Additional information||Comes with a storage bag and a compression bag.|
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|