The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The AR 450/800 from Aura is a sleeping bag filled with 450 grams of quality 800 cuin Polish goose down. The down is divided into H-shaped compartments to limit heat loss. It does not have a classic mummy shape, but a trapezoidal shape. Thanks to this and the standard cut, it offers a good ratio between weight and comfort temperature. The zip on the front of the sleeping bag allows for more freedom of movement, for example for eating while staying warm.
This sleeping bag is made of Pertex Quantum outer fabric. This is an ultra-light, durable (ripstop) and water-repellent (DWR) fabric. The interior is made of Pertex Polygiene, a soft touch fabric coated with silver ions, which have antibacterial properties and prevent odour formation.
- Ergonomic hood with drawstring
- Contoured collar with no adjustment required
- Full YKK zip with double slider for temperature control
- Anti-snagging protection and anti-cold flap along the zip
- Two zippered chest pockets and one that can accommodate hood drawstrings
- Raised feet for extra space
- External attachment loops for hanging the sleeping bag
- Compression bag with straps
The AR 450/800 sleeping bag is part of Aura's Spectrum series, products based on simplicity of form and carefully thought-out solutions that ensure flexibility of use: travel, hiking... An important element of the series is the search for intuitive solutions and ease of use.
|Product name||AR 450/800|
|Cuin||800 cuin 95/5|
|Dimensions||Maximum person size, Regular : 180 cm, Long : 195 cm|
|Outer shell||Pertex Quantum DWR (100 % nylon, 35 g/m²)|
|Inner lining||Pertex Polygiene (100 % nylon, 43 g/m²)|
|Fill Weights||R : 450 g - L : 468 g|
|Weight||R : 930 g - L : 979 g|
|Additional information||Comes with a storage bag and a compression bag.|
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|