The opinion of Aventure Nordique
Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capacity.
The Allak 2 has plenty of room for two occupants and ther gear.
Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
Fully free standind dome design requires nos pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide felxible entry/exit and storage options.
Allak 2 Details:
- Free stnading design provides ecxcellent stability, generous headheight, and integrated vestibules.
- 2 integrated storage pockets.
- Linked inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching. Each can also be used alone.
- Dual entrances and vestibules foe easy access and storage.
- Flaps protect zippers from the rain
- High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
- Full no-seem-um mesh on inner tent door is covered by a zipper adjustable, fabric panel for alll-season comfort.
- Multiple guy lines increase stability in poor conditions.
- Separate vent cover protects open vents from snow and rain.
- Adjustable roof vents can be closed with snow-proof panels, and are accessible from inside the tent.
|Country of Manufacture||Estonia|
|Zone de fabrication||Europe|
|Product name||Allak 2|
|Article number||015411 - 015412 - 015413|
|Hilleberg Labels||Red Label|
|Inner tent area||225 x 130 cm|
|Height inner tent||105 cm|
|Number of doors||2 doors|
|Vestibule area||2 x 0.9 m²|
|Minimum Weight||2,8 kg|
|Total weight||3,3 Kg|
|Folded size||50 x 18 cm|