The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Prolite Apex by Thermarest is a self-inflating, insulating and lightweight mattress. The technologies used give it an excellent comfort and good stability while taking up a reduced space in the backpack.
The StrataCore structure consists of alternating layers of thermal foam and air layers (pneumatic tubes). This design offers many advantages:
- Better heat/weight ratio of the mattress than a traditional self-inflator.
- Interior made of self-inflating foam; only a few breaths are then needed to achieve the desired firmness.
- Customizable thickness of 5 cm with efficient insulation, R-Value of 3.8, with the new ASTM F3340-18 standard.
- Foam design more durable and reliable than an inflatable mattress.
- It is equipped with the latest Thermarest valve. The WingLock valve allows for faster inflation and deflation. It has a non-return valve that prevents air from escaping during inflation.
The Apex is the warmest, thickest and most comfortable mattress in the Prolite range while maintaining the same weight!
|Country of Manufacture||Ireland|
|Zone de fabrication||Europe|
|Product name||Prolite Apex|
|Material||Poly Mini Hex 50D|
|Length||R : 183 cm - RW : 183 cm - L : 196 cm|
|Width||R : 51 cm - RW : 64 cm - L : 64 cm|
|Folded||R : 28 x 12 cm - RW : 33 x 13 cm - L : 28 x 17 cm|
|Weight||R : 620 g - R : 790 g - L : 850 g|