The opinion of Aventure Nordique
The Åsnes Combat 2-Section Pole poles from Asnes are designed for Nordic Backcountry Ski. They are robust, adjustable aluminum poles. They have long handles that allow for different grip positions, which is essential for uphill and downhill skiing. The wide adjustment straps are ideal for our backcountry practice: you can choose your adjustment mode according to your progression: for a sliding margin, for a more dynamic push, if you are towing a pulka. The straps are not simple straps that surround the handles, but really participate in your movement dynamics.
Technically, what you need to remember:
- 2 aluminum poles easily adjustable - Adjustment range from 115 to 155 cm
- Locking system easy to handle with gloves/slippers and secure
- Long EVA Grip handles, pleasant to the skin (from the cold) for different grip positions
- Straps with easy adjustment of the length according to the need. Locking clip.
- Solid snow basket in Hypalon and nylon PA6 - Diameter of the washers: 10,5 cm.
|Product name||Combat 2-Section Pole|
|Number of sections||2|
|Sizes||115 - 155 cm|
|Handle||Long grip in EVA – designed for quick changes of grip|
|Washer||Solid loose snow basket in Hypalon and PA6|